As I told everyone yesterday, I have put the Snad Castle away for a while and started the Ink Circles. I am loving it but after last night I am very upset. I had set a goal for my self to get the border done for the #1 square so I could work on it today. Well, I got everything to line up and was really excited until I started really counting everything. I counted, recounted and recounted and no matter how many times I counted I still kept coming up 2 stitches short. 2 stitches short!!!!! So I had to rip out over 150 stitches that were already in place. I had worked for well over 3 hours and had to rip-it ALL out. I wanted to scream. I tore all the stitches out and have learned a very important lesson for this project. Count, count, count, count and then recount. I am very excited to actually start my first square. Perhaps tonight.
Have a great Wednesday.