Friday, March 13, 2009

My first blog entry

Hey everyone, well here I am. My first BLOG. Never done this before so please bear with me.

Well, alittle about me. I am a stay-at-home grandma who has the priviledge to live with my daughter and her beautiful 4 year old daughter. I get to stay home and watch Gabbie while here mom goes to work. We have almost a strictly female household. We now have a male kittie that thinks he is King because he is the only male. The other 2 kitties are females but they are treated like princesses.
I live in a small town in central WI. I have lived in this town for over 30 years except for the 4 years I lived in CA while my husband was in the USAF. I liked the people in CA but hated the weather and couldn't wait to get home. My family was all in WI so that made the decision to come back even easier.
I am the youngest of 3 girls in the family. And even though I was adopted I have never felt like I didn't belong. I was only 6 days old when I came to the family as a foster child and 3 years later became a permenant part of the family. I knew alittle about my biological family and in 1999 I discovered I had a full blood biological sister I didn't even know existed. We met in 2000 and have kept in touch since then. Through my sister I have found out facts that were previously not know so it was a good thing she found me.
I married my high school sweetheart in 1981 and spent almost 25 years with him then he decided I wasn't what he wanted and he went to live with another woman. Yes, I did know her and was extremely hurt, but it has all worked out. My life is better and I have my grand daughter to help raise.


Anyway, there it is... a short quick over view of my life.

1 comment: