Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Snad Castle update and others



I have been working diligently on my Snad Castle but am thinking that I may go against my tradition and start something else too. I really like the Snad Castle but the browns are rather boring and I am in need of some color so I think I may figure out the colors I want to use for the Ink Circles and start that one. In the meanwhile here is a picture of the progress on my project.
I have also been trying to get the picture to complete the Graduation gift. The picture will go to the left of the bear.



I am feeling slightly guilty because my housework has been put on the back burner for now. My neighbors were outside last weekend raking their lawns and I keep thinking, "it is too early, I have time to stitch some more." I will go rake when it gets alittle warmer. Today it is way tooo cold to do it. My stitching calls to me.



Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects. Just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snad Castle looks great. Your daughter will like the graduation piece.
    heidi-ILCS

    ReplyDelete