Thursday, November 26, 2009

Just catching up

I know it has been awhile since I have updated here. Lots have been happening here and I just didn't get back here. I have been working on my Christmas ornaments, all 35 of them, and other Christmas gifts. I have stated previously that my DD has been bitten by the cross stitch bug and now we cross stitch together. It is so nice to share the love of my hobby with her. She helped me with some of the ornaments and now she is working on her first bigger more complicated project. It is called Butterflies, a free chart from e-Patterns. This is actually two companion pictures with beautiful and very colorful butterflies on daisies. It is a very ambitious project but she is having fun working on it. I will post some pictures after Thanksgiving.
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and God Bless!!!

40 comments:

  1. Hi Gabi, sounds like you've been really busy! I'm so glad your daughter is enjoying stitching with you. I've tried to get Therese to try, but so far she doesn't seem interested much. I've know I've been MIA on the ILCS group, but I've still been reading the posts. I'm hoping to get a blog post up myself this weekend. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 人類最大的悲劇不是死亡,而是沒有掌握有意義的人生........................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 與其爭取不可能得到的東西,不如善自珍惜運用自己所擁有的........................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 過去的事早已消失,未來的事更渺不可知,只有現在是真實的........................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 好文不寂寞~支持!!!!@@a 搞錯了,這不是論壇推文 XDDD........................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 忙碌的一天終於過了,來看看文章轉換心情,也幫你加個油哦~ ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 一個人就像一個分數,他的實際才能是分子,他對自己的評價是分母。分母越大,則分數的價值越小。 ....................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 快樂與滿足的秘訣,就在全心全意投注於現在的每一分,每一秒上..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 喜歡看大家的文章,每篇都是一個故事,都是一種心情~~祝大家開心愉快............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  11. It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  12. 死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  13. 人生有些波折,才能有些成長,所以不論順逆,凡是成長、成功的助緣,都應該心存感激。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  14. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。..................................................

    ReplyDelete