Thursday, November 26, 2009

Just catching up

I know it has been awhile since I have updated here. Lots have been happening here and I just didn't get back here. I have been working on my Christmas ornaments, all 35 of them, and other Christmas gifts. I have stated previously that my DD has been bitten by the cross stitch bug and now we cross stitch together. It is so nice to share the love of my hobby with her. She helped me with some of the ornaments and now she is working on her first bigger more complicated project. It is called Butterflies, a free chart from e-Patterns. This is actually two companion pictures with beautiful and very colorful butterflies on daisies. It is a very ambitious project but she is having fun working on it. I will post some pictures after Thanksgiving.
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and God Bless!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gabi, sounds like you've been really busy! I'm so glad your daughter is enjoying stitching with you. I've tried to get Therese to try, but so far she doesn't seem interested much. I've know I've been MIA on the ILCS group, but I've still been reading the posts. I'm hoping to get a blog post up myself this weekend. Take care!

    ReplyDelete