Thursday, April 2, 2009

Gabbie's Gift

My beautiful, loving and generous grand daughter, Gabbie, has decided to share a gift with me. She shared her "sickness" and gave her loving nana a full blown head cold. I hate being sick and really was hoping Gabbie would keep the gift for herself but she gave it away. I have been sneezing and blowing my nose all morning and when I sneeze my eyes water so I am having a problem focusing. I really wanted to stitch today but I think I will snooze in my chair instead. I can't really sleep as Gabbie is awake and is not ready for a nap but I usually snooze with one eye open.
I have put the boink away for a few days and got the snad castle out but have not felt up to working on it. I'll see how aI feel tonight. I will try to take a few pictures of the boink in the next few days.
In the meantime I will work at getting better and trying to stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment